Bob's Your Uncle: the late, great Bob Christo
Posts from friends and blog-colleagues ("bloleagues"?) in honor of Bob! Everything people send me will be collected here.
- Temple of Cinema Chaat takes on Dhood Ka Karz
- Denis of House in Rlyeh discusses Jagir
- Liz of Ayoo! South Indian Film Heroes Do Your Chores presents a slide show of ten films that would have been more fun if Bob Christo had been in them
- Amaluu of Bollystalgia writes about her favorite Bob Christo scene
- Carla of Filmi Geek chooses her favorite Bob Christo moment: Bob vs. Mithun in Ashanti (the Big Gay Shirtless Fight with Mithun [BGSFMA], as she calls it)
- Jai Arjun Singh's tribute at his blog Jabbewock
- Raja Sen's tribute at his blog Sen City
- Rediff's sampling of film industry celebrities' tweets about Bob
- the first Bolly website I ever read, which in its own right always deserves mentioning but particularly today as it was named in honor of Bob Christo: Planet Bollybob/the Bollybob Society
- many posts on films Bob is in by Todd at Die Danger Die Die Kill: Doodh Ka Karz (or as Todd likes to call it Doodh, Where's my Ka Karz), Mr. India, Qurbani, Tahalka, and Toofan
- ...and Disco Dancer by his cohort Keith of Teleport City
- my special post for today on the glorious and crazy fight between Bob and Amitabh at the Europeans-only club in Mard
- ...and my posts on films he's in: Ajooba (or here), Commando, Disco Dancer, Mard (this is a short post because I was left basically speechless by the film the first time I saw it), Mr. India, Namak Halaal, and Qurbani.
Ros - HOW COULD I FORGET BOLLYBOB?!!?!? That was the first Bolly website I ever read! I will add it to the list post haste. And if you do get around to writing about Bob/Bollybob, let me know and I will post it here! It's never too late for Bob!
I don't know if anyone sent you this. I thought this article in Open Magazine, was very touching and gave us a different side of Bob: