Pyar Kiye Jaa-inspired to-do list
- Rummage through closet and dig out stirrup pants and gold shoes.
- Perfect Mohammed Rafi-esque animal noises.
- Call Mehmood re: employment as subtitle proofreader for Vah Vah Productions.
- Find way to work helpful dialogue into day-to-day speech.
Hmmm.... Disguise kit and big car potentially useful for getting out of staff meeting? Contact Shashi and Kishore for plotting if necessary.
- Write post on movie when finally tear self away from endlessly re-watching it.
And while the guys' comic potential was expected, I think Mumtaz was brilliantly funny here- I wish the movie had had more of her :( [insert emotions of petulent sadness, with a Manoj-like stance]
I must see this!
(I'll bring my disguise kit and big car to watch.)
Filmi Girl - Manojicon=GENIUS!!!!!! Love it! You most definitely must see this movie. :)
Maria - Yay!
Bollyviewer - It's true, current practice has declined in quality (and no doubt quantity) from those heydays. :)
SM - Hope you like it! I think you will - it's so silly and good-natured.