Now I must face the sad and undoubtedly very inauspicious truth that my first Shashi movie was not, as previously thought, Shaan, but Commando. What is one to do with such knowledge?
Rewatch it and make screen captures, of course!
- Shashi, rescuer of injured colleagues and leader in a national crisis!
- Shashi, father figure and comforter in times of great sadness!
- Shashi, knower of important international policy!
- Shashi, adviser on secret missions!
And if anyone wants a slightly used copy of Commando, say the word.
* The phrase "...that looks like a KapooOHMYGOD" was invented by and used with permission of Filmi Geek.