1. I love that Priyanka and Anil are having their late-night coincidental confab at a Cafe Rouge. Now another of my great pop cultural loves, Bridget Jones's Diary, has an overlap with Bollywood. By the way, I think a Bollywood version of Bridget Jones's Diary would be superwow, but I would have to be involved so that it is cast properly (which means Rani, not Priyanka, is Bridget, and Shahrukh is Daniel and Saif, I think, will do very nicely as Mark Darcy).
2. I want to throttle Priyanka's character. Just get married and do the movie. I know it's not the usual model for Bollywood actresses, but just try it, you idiot. And you are so not Lauren Bacall. Put your lips together and stop talking.
3. But first I have to throttle Anil's character, who is the most pathetic excuse of a grown-up I've seen in a long time.
4. Still love the soundtrack, though, maybe even more, now that I've heard it in context.
5. It's very pretty. It looks great. Classy, full of details, rich (as in "full," not as in "expensive," although surely that too), and effective in creating moods and really setting the characters. So bravo to all of the people who were involved in making this movie look so good.