to every writer her book
Inspired by Accidental Fame Junkie's review of what is surely a genius film, I would like to add to the book series begun by an item featured in the film, Police Behaviour Manual for Hindi Film Climaxes. I'm not sure I'm up to a whole book on my own, but I'm bursting with ideas and would be happy to collaborate. Possibilities include:
- Dos and Donts for Johny Lever
- Love-Triangle Loser: How to Bow Out Gracefully
- Handy Hints from Everybody's Favorite Mom: Reema Lagoo at Home
- Salman Khan: The Unauthorized Biography
- The Sari/Miniskirt Dilemma: A Guide for Independent, Familyphilic Ladki
Btw, thanks for linking me! :)
And of course I would like to you - your blog is great! And likewise!
PR Tips by Mallika Sherawat!
I'll definitely visit yr blog again...update quick!
And i love the kitchy colors too :D